Thursday, May 24, 2012

Artistic and colorful shoes

I have to say that I really admire the work that they do at KronKron. To be a designer from a small country like Iceland is hard but they are also doing so unique and different design that makes it's much more "risky". The shoes are in strange shapes and combine so many colors, and all these little details that they add to the shoes are just perfect. I'm really rooting for this brand and I hope they will get the attention that they deserve. I'm so in love with their shoe collection spring/summer 2012..

Here are some of their creations:

Spring/Summer campaign 2012
Creative directors Hugrún Árnadóttir and Magni Þorsteinsson
:



Shoes from their collection:




If you like colorful and playful things I really recommend that you check out also their clothing line!
ADORABLE

-Ansy

No comments:

Post a Comment